Re: [Evolution] Default sending account when replying

Can you confirm that at one point Evolution behaved as I described?

On Thu, 2015-11-05 at 17:58 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Thu, 2015-11-05 at 11:50 -0500, a.gnome wrote:
I have quite a number of email aliases.  I've created a SMPT-only
accounts for each one in Evolution.

When I reply to an email, I would expect the sender address to
default
to the "To:" (or "CC:") address by which I received the email.

Instead, it always defaults to my personal (primary) email address,
and
I either inadvertently send it (giving away my personal email
address)
or have to hunt through fifty or so disordered email addresses in
the
"To:" drop-down for the correct one.

I believe Evolution used to do this, but it no longer does.  Is
this a
bug or an intentional change?

Perhaps
  Edit > Preferences > Composer Preferences > Send Account
is useful for you. Unfortunately you need to list the recipients for
each account.

Another possibility is to use the override option of the folder
properties.
  Right click on a folder > Properties > Send Account Override

Regards,
Ralf