Re: [Evolution] Sort by sender then by date

Hi Melrose,

On Mon, 2015-11-02 at 08:45 +0000, melrose brown yahoo co uk wrote:
I've spent some time trying to figure this issue out, but haven't had
much luck. It seems evolution is pretty poor at secondary sorting. It
seems impossible to sort my inbox by sender and then by date (i.e
scroll down to the 100 emails from Doug and have these 100 emails
arranged with the newest on top). Am I being a bit thick and missing
something obvious?

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.18/mail-sorting-message-list.html
(If that page isn't helpful I'd love to know how to improve it!)

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net