Re: [Evolution] Can evolution show the count of unseen emails?

On Mon, 2015-11-02 at 07:55 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Fri, 2015-10-30 at 15:41 -0200, Jorge wrote:
All right, I created a search folder with all emails of that
mailbox
that arrived since a certain date.  It has no unread emails.  I
will
try to keep its unread count at zero.

      Hi,
watch also the folder list on the left. The folders with arrived new
messages since the folder had been visited the last time has a little
star over it, thus you can easily recognize whether anything new
arrived or not there. It's meant for such purpose as you request

Is this new in 3.18? I've never seen this behaviour. Folders with new
messages show in bold type but there's no asterisk.

poc