[Evolution] Evolution -> ownCloud calendar: "Unacceptable TLS certificate"

I get this message from evolution every time I try to display my
ownCloud calendar:

Unable to connect to 'Default calendar': Cannot open calendar: Failed to
connect to a server using SSL: Unacceptable TLS certificate

I had been connecting to my calendar without problems prior to this.

The only think I can think of is this:  I used my laptop at a coffee
shop and canceled/rejected repeated certificate confirmation requests
upon logging in because I hadn't authenticated to their wifi service
yet.

Do I need to "reset" evolution's understanding of the validity of this
certificate somehow?

Thanks!