Re: [Evolution] Evolution -> ownCloud calendar: "Unacceptable TLS certificate"

On Tue, 2015-03-31 at 12:25 -0400, a.gnome wrote:
I get this message from evolution every time I try to display my
ownCloud calendar:
Unable to connect to 'Default calendar': Cannot open calendar: Failed to
connect to a server using SSL: Unacceptable TLS certificate
I had been connecting to my calendar without problems prior to this.
The only think I can think of is this

Did the certificate expire [certificates do that]?  What does OpenSSL
say about the certificate?

  openssl s_client -connect www.example.com:443

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383