Re: [Evolution] "OR" statement in filter rules condition

On Mon, 2015-03-30 at 00:45 +0200, Ángel González wrote:

a) recips     | r   | To or CC headers should match

Why "recips"? That's not a word. If we want to abbreviate
"recipient",
either recip or rcpt¹ would do.

        Hi,
it didn't look that bad to me, so I chose "recips". If there will be
more demand, with a clear consensus, then it can be changed.

I would also add Bcc header to the list of headers that it can match.

Definitely not. Apart of Pete's notice, the Bcc header is not cached
in the message summary, which means if you reference it, then the
filtering subsystem requires to download the message to know whether
the header is matching or not, which slows down things significantly. I
dropped Bcc from filters recently for the same reason.

b) Add a "list" tag.

Ha, I missed that. A quick workaround it to use special header name:
   x-camel-mlist
I added it within these:
  Created commit 5bfbff8 in evo master (3.17.1+) [1]
  Created commit ea66901 in evo gnome-3-16 (3.16.1+)
Feel free to use GNOME's bugzilla for such requests the next time.

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit/?id=5bfbff8