[Evolution] Moving messages between folders

There seems to be a problem with this, and what's nuts about it is that
the problem is highly intermittent - sometimes it happens, and sometimes
it doesn't, and there does not appear to be any identifiable reason as
to which. Sometimes when I drag and drop (or right-click and tap "MOVE"
- it does'nt matter what choice I pick) I get the following in a yellow
box at the top of the page:

Error while moving messages into folders [FOLDER NAME]

Cannot transfer message to destination folder: no such file or
directory.

Of course in every case I have observed, there *is* in fact such a
folder.

If this is covered in a FAQ somewhere I haven't been able to find it.

Has anyone else encountered this, and is there a solution?

Thanks,

Brewster
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it,
 no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason
 and your own common sense."
                                 Buddha
 W. Brewster Gillett            bg fdi us            Portland, OR  USA