Re: [Evolution] "OR" statement in filter rules condition

On Mon, 2015-03-30 at 12:44 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Mon, 2015-03-30 at 00:12 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I would also add Bcc header to the list of headers that it can match.

Surely BCC as a header doesn't really exist - or rather the only place
I've ever seen it is in messages in the Sent folder. It is certainly
never present in mail that is sent out or received, even in the mail to
the BCC: recipient.

That's why it's Blind Carbon Copy. There is no header information to
allow someone to trace who else it was sent to.

Yes, I know, that's why I thought that having BCC in the list of headers
to match was a bit pointless.

P.