Re: [Evolution] Upgrade Evolution outside of Ubuntu mechanism

On Wed, 2015-03-25 at 16:53 -0600, James Lay wrote:
On Wed, 2015-03-25 at 15:48 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
On Wed, 2015-03-25 at 18:28 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
Finally, there are some pages out there giving you hints on how to
build Evo from source.  Paul Smith has a page here

http://mad-scientist.net/welcome-to-the-lab/gnome-evolution-from-source/

but I think it hasn't been updated for a while, so may well be out of
date.

Really, really out of date.  I don't think I've used it since Evo 3.10
or something like that.

Use at your own risk.  I think there are better build howto's out there,
recommending jhbuild or whatever.