Re: [Evolution] Mailing list filters

Thank you all, for the fire-hose of information concerning mailing-list
netiquettes and good practice methods. I, being a *newbie* to
"mailing-lists", not *nix in general, now have full understanding to the
pros and cons in regard to different style message replies. From what I
can conclude, there is no absolute right way to reply. Therefor, every
message I post, will need to factor in a "Human" logic decision process
based on the context, addressee, purpose and public benefit factor as to
which method should best be utilized.

Again thank you for the education, plus an enjoyment factor more
entertaining than watching "12 Angry Man".

-JM