Re: [Evolution] white space damage in reply

On Mon, 2015-03-16 at 12:59 +0000, Justin Musgrove wrote:

On Mon, 2015-03-16 at 08:16 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Fri, 2015-03-13 at 13:14 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
There's an evolution-hackers list for developers and, more
importantly, obvious bugs in Evolution should be reported in Bugzilla

        Hi,
the bugzilla (
 https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution) is
preferred, it's quite hard to track issues rose on any mailing list
(at least for me). So for evolution in particular use the bugzilla
please. Filling proper component (in your case 'Composer') and version
(in your case '3.15.x') with the commit note (like 'git master at
commit 658b109', which you can see in 'git log' result) would be also
helpful. The commit "number" is just like the version number in stable
releases.

Back to the original message:

I'm at commit 6b9d3c0 (and also at commit 658b1095e5) of evolution and
none of the two mentioned issues is exhibited with it. The line
concatenation had been discussed earlier on this list, that feature is
disabled for 3.16.0. The extra line break doesn't happen here, I guess
it's partly related to the first issue.
        Bye,
        Milan

Weird, This message came across as only white-space. Yet the message was
available under the message source. And then again in the "repy"
message.

And that last message "that I sent" is blank too.