Re: [Evolution] Mailing list filters

On Mon, 2015-03-16 at 09:48 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
<snip>

That's why I dislike being directly sent replies to mailing list posts.
It breaks things for me; it makes things difficult for me.  And I can
explicitly say I don't want it to happen until I'm blue in the face, but
it won't make any difference to anything, people will still keep doing
what they think is "the only way it should be done" - or more likely
what is most convenient for them.

It's Monday morning and I'm grumpy ...

P.

I agree with you on this issue.
.
.
.
Hope that makes your Monday a little better.
Bart