Re: [Evolution] Edit an existing email?

On Thu, 2015-03-12 at 18:22 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
        Hi,
right.

I think there was a feature request for this (the initial thread subject) in GNOME's bugzilla, but I
cannot find it right now. Rather than "Edit existing email" it might be "Add a note to existing email".
I think Milans' proposal is good.  FYI, pure 'create a new memo from" or "create a task from" options are
not as good since they create a copy of the full information in the email rather than linking to the email.

Are memo/task evolution specific? If so, that is a blocker for me.

 Jocke