Re: [Evolution] Edit an existing email?

On Thu, 2015-03-12 at 15:44 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Thu, 2015-03-12 at 17:08 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
I think this is a legitimate request for usability. I also sometimes
find myself in corporate emailing to put some thoughts or notes onto
emails that came from others, and I want this note to be available in
all my clients.

Reply to that email, sent the reply only to yourself or to store your
reply in the same folder && use threaded view.

"To the man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail". Some things
are better handled by different tools and email was never intended to do
every possible kind of communication or information management. Case in
point: http://nyti.ms/19cPNJG (which coincidentally appeared today).

poc