Re: [Evolution] Edit an existing email?

On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 23:49 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
Sure but I should not have to. I really would like to see this
feature in a future release.

        Hi,
you can right-click the message in the message list and choose "Edit
as New", but it is still not the same as editing existing message.
Messages are not office documents, they are not meant to be changed.
You cannot change the past, not yet at least. :-)

I mean, do not expect anything more direct than the "Edit as New" in
Evolution.
        Bye,
        Milan