[Evolution] [off-topic] can't send mails -name:1.13-

On Tue, 2015-03-10 at 21:12 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
The 3.10.x isn't supported by upstream development anymore (too old)
so it's up to your distribution, if your distribution still supports /
ships that version.

Hi Fergus,

next time please trim the quotes, at least remove duplicates of the
list's footer. Reply below the quotes. This makes it easier to follow a
thread and it's common practise on nearly every mailing list.

Btw. there's nothing wrong to send a request to this list, when using a
version that isn't supported by upstream, since this list is also a list
for users of Evolution, using different distro's default versions and
another user might be able to help.

Since nobody couldn't help you with this issue, Andre's hint to report
it to Ubuntu is the only thing you can do now.

A while back, when I used *buntus too, I often had most serious issues
using Evolution. In my experiences there are no Ubuntu developers and
packagers interested in supporting a working Evolution. When using
Evolution I experience less issues using other distros.

Regards,
Ralf