Re: [Evolution] can't send mails -name:1.13-

On Fri, 2015-02-27 at 20:10 +0100, fergus wrote:
the reported error was "the name:1.13 was not provided by any
.service files".
or another one

        Hi,
it usually means that one of the background processes crashed, it
might be probably evolution-addressbook-factory, for some reason. Why
it crashed should tell you your "crash catcher".

Verbindung mit »smtp.web.de:465« gescheitert: TCP connection reset
by peer

This means that the server "rejected" connection. I'd guess they
changed server settings and you might use a different port or security
settings.

evolution runs under
ubuntu 14.04, 64 bit

Knowing your distribution is also usable, but it's not the same as
knowing your Evolution version, which is more important on the
Evolution mailing list than the distribution version. (For me
personally, "ubuntu 14.04" doesn't tell me anything about Evolution
version, I do not use Ubuntu, I do not know what they ship there, I do
not know when you updated evolution packages the last time).
        Bye,
        Milan