Re: [Evolution] Wot? No spam filters?

On Fri, 2015-03-06 at 19:22 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Perhaps the OP does not have the abilities to do it on her/his own

And I asked you to clearly express that instead of telling people to
potentially destroy their stable systems by trying to "compile"
something without providing any further hints or warnings.

I think we might be able to help the OP to build a DEB package

So please just do it if you really believe that would be helpful.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/