Re: [Evolution] Wot? No spam filters?

On Fri, 2015-03-06 at 12:32 +0000, juggle ekit com wrote:
I am using evolution 3.10.04 on 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS and MATE 1.8.1.

Spam filtering has never worked since I upgraded to 14.04.  I now see
that the options to install either Bogofilter or Spam-Assassin are
missing from the plugins menu.

Any ideas?

I believe it's an Ubuntu build/packaging issue.  It was discussed on
this list about 9 months ago - see the thread starting at

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2014-May/msg00003.html

There is an outstanding Ubuntu bug report on it

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/1247366

But nothing seems to have happened with it even though there are fixes
available.

P.