Re: [Evolution] Wot? No spam filters?

On Fri, 2015-03-06 at 18:11 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2015-03-06 at 17:30 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
You should compile Evolution from source

No, that's nothing to generally recommend without clearly defining
required skills / the target group of this "advice".

Target group should be the community ;). Perhaps the OP does not have
the abilities to do it on her/his own, but likely at least you have got
the abilities and others with less abilities than yours, so called power
user, are willing to chime in (too) ;).

The OP: "I am using evolution 3.10.04 on 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04.2"

I think we might be able to help the OP to build a DEB package that fits
to the dependencies provided by the OP's distro, at least for version
3.10.04, including evolution-spamassassin and evolution-bogofilter.
Perhaps I'm missing something and it's much more tricky as I guess. If
so, my apologies.

A few times I run into issues that I couldn't fix for Evolution installs
on *buntus, at the same time the same versions of Evolution were not
buggy on other distros.

*?*
Ralf