Re: [Evolution] Read-only CalDav accounts in Debian Jessie (3.12.9)

On Mon, 2015-06-29 at 07:18 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Sat, 2015-06-27 at 23:03 -0400, listserves brandonllocke com
wrote like the onewith fastmail, is due to missing access right being
advertised to the client. Lightning may check different flags, I
guess.

Or in my experience - as a WebDAV server developer - it may not bother
to check any flags at all; and thus provide the sense of being a
superior implementation.... until you try to use it with a read-only
calendar. :(

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383