[Evolution] Read-only CalDav accounts in Debian Jessie (3.12.9)

Hey everyone,

I'm having an issue with evolution that I cannot solve (but not for lack of trying). Every time I add a calendar using CalDav from my host (fastmail.com) it ends up being marked read-only. I do not have this problem with IceDove/Lightning and I'm using all the same settings.

I read something about this being an issue in 3.10 and 3.12 but they both claim to have been fixed (if I'm reading it right). Am I stuck with not using CalDav in 3.12.9? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Brandon