Re: [Evolution] Read-only CalDav accounts in Debian Jessie (3.12.9)

On Sat, 2015-06-27 at 23:03 -0400, listserves brandonllocke com wrote:
I'm having an issue with evolution that I cannot solve (but not for
lack of trying). Every time I add a calendar using CalDav from my
host (fastmail.com) it ends up being marked read-only. I do not have
this problem with IceDove/Lightning and I'm using all the same
settings.

This is a known issue with the Cyrus CalDAV implementation [or
underlying WebDAV implementation].  The server does not publish that is
supports PUT operations on the calendar collection - therefore
Evolution believes the calendar to be read-only.

I read something about this being an issue in 3.10 and 3.12 but they
both claim to have been fixed (if I'm reading it right). Am I stuck
with not using CalDav in 3.12.9? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.
--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383