Re: [Evolution] Problems getting to Gmail

On Thu, 2015-06-25 at 19:35 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
It's set to "Defer to desktop preferences", which in turn is set to
"no proxy".

        Hi,
setting "Direct connection" would be safer. If I recall correctly, then
there used to be a "problem" that the system proxy settings were moved,
but the evolution code didn't know it and read it from the old keys.
Probably not the case now, as it's long time ago; I do not know.
        Bye,
        Milan