Re: [Evolution] 3.16.0 e-mail date coming out as "?" instead of correct time/date

On Thu, 2015-06-25 at 15:48 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
This is in regards to Evolution 3.16.0 running under Ubuntu 15.04.

Recently, some dates on non-USA e-mail have been coming out as "?"
instead of 26.06.15 14:57 (for example)

The latest case was two very important e-mails from a long-time
correspondent in Paris, France, area.  They went to the bottom of my
InBox.  I would not have known they were there except they flashed up
on the screen as they came in.  Message header shows: Delivery-Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 12:09:46 -0700 .

Is there a reason for the "?"?

        Hi,
it depends on the columns you've shown in the message list. The Date
column corresponds to the Date header, not Delivery-Date. The Received
column corresponds to the Received headers, which are set by the
server(s).

I suspect the original message doesn't contain the Date header. It is
probably there right now, because Evolution added it on its own, though
it was too late for the message summary to get the change.
        Bye,
        Milan