Re: [Evolution] Problems getting to Gmail

On Thu, 2015-06-25 at 11:54 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
"Error resolving 'apidata.googleusercontent.com': No address
associated with hostname"

(Note that the above hostname is resolvable using dig from a
console.)

        Hi,
one thing which I would think of would be some proxy settings. Check
what is stored in Edit->Preferences->Network Preferences.

I cannot think of any other reason why 'dig' would work and evolution
not.
        Bye,
        Milan