Re: [Evolution] Problems getting to Gmail

On Thu, 2015-06-25 at 17:07 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I removed everything from GOA except Mail, and got a list of all the
folders in the account. I tried to unsubscribe the ones I don't
usually read with Evo, and the selection list came up with all my
normal subscriptions preselected. Despite this, the folder panel
continues to show the entire account, and my attempts to unsubscribe
via right-click simply cause endless wait, as does any attempt to
enter a folder.

        Hi,
if I got it right, account Properties->"Receiving Options" tab->"Show
only subscribed folders" option may do what you want.
        Bye,
        Milan