Re: [Evolution] Places where Evolution stores its data

On Mon, 2015-06-22 at 01:17 +0200, Tom wrote:
To keep my head I'm testing Fedora-Live-Workstation-x86_64-22-3 by
now but as I'm a sucking baby with Fedora it seems I have to learn
its update management from scratch before seeing 3.16.3. Current set
Evolution is 3.16.2.1.

        Hi,
it might be because 3.16.3 was in updates-testing only, to give people
time to test it and eventually do not ship it widely as the stable
version. The 3.16.3 had been pushed to stable only recently.

I notice once in a while that posts from Germans are often
misunderstood here.

That might be just a coincidence :-)

        Bye,
        Milan