Re: [Evolution] Places where Evolution stores its data

Am Montag, den 15.06.2015, 10:48 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha:
(...)

Most of the commits were not related to NNTP, but some surely were,
either directly on indirectly. And some addressed the issue you have.
It supports Pete's reply in this thread where he gave a test on the
3.16.3 current stable version.

To keep my head I'm testing Fedora-Live-Workstation-x86_64-22-3 by now
but as I'm a sucking baby with Fedora it seems I have to learn its
update management from scratch before seeing 3.16.3. Current set
Evolution is 3.16.2.1.

What I want to say with the above is that you should be more unhappy
about the ancient version you use, instead of throwing unhappy words
into the list which has the only manpower of a community members trying
to help to others in their free time for free.
      Bye,
      Milan
I have to admit that this unhappiness on the list has hit me more than
expected. I hope no-one, notably not Milan, is really thinking that I
don't pay enough tribute to the few workers on Evolution and their
attempts to help others in their leisure time for free. I really do and
I'm really sorry if it has come out different !

I notice once in a while that posts from Germans are often misunderstood
here. Have sympathy for our poor vocabulary ;-)
And it bears repeating: Don't be cross with me in particular !
--
Best,
Thomas