[Evolution] Search folder has stopped updating

This applies to evolution 3.16.0 running under Ubuntu 15.04.

Yesterday, I was on a business trip and, for a time, I had to run my laptop on battery power.  I started having problems with my search folder "InBox -- AllAccounts" updating.  This search folder picks up the InBox for one impax account and the original InBox with the three remaining pop accounts.  As of last evening, the only way I can get the search folder to update is to go the original InBox (or the impax InBox) and open each one of the new messages.  Refreshing the search folder does not work.  The box on automatically update for changes in source folders is ticker.

What has happened?

John