Re: [Evolution] Authentication Issues with Exchange Web Services

Emre,

Your suggestion did the trick!  Thank you very much.

(With respect to Patrick’s question, which I just saw, I am using Evolution 3.10.4.)

I also just saw a continuation of this thread about compiling to a newer version – I have not read through all of the replies yet but perhaps I should.  I did try to compile from source but every time I ran ./configure, it seemed liked I was missing many dependencies.  If there were suggestions for selecting another distribution that keeps Evolution more up to date, I will also look into those.

Thanks again.

Samir