Re: [Evolution] Freeze when saving contact with duplicate email address

On Wed, 2015-06-10 at 10:04 +0200, Andrea Vai wrote:
(evolution:20898): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing
type 'EABContactDisplay'

        Hi,
the above is the reason. It can be caused by loading some old
libraries, mixing different version of the libraries and so on. I do
not recall seeing it on your 3.12.11, though the build in Fedora (which
I use) is different than in other distributions, like Ubuntu, for some
reason (I think because they use different compiler/linker flags than
Fedora does). I didn't figure out how to fully debug this yet, with the
bug/crash/freeze coming back from time to time on the other
distributions. I'm sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan