Re: [Evolution] caldav-sync - timespan

Am 08.06.2015 um 08:10 schrieb Milan Crha:
On Fri, 2015-06-05 at 14:03 +0200, Kohlen wrote:
Can you please tell me, where I can configure, that evolution syncs
the whole calendar with caldav? In Android this is working with
CalDav
        Hi,
there is no such option in the Evolution, it tries to do this
transparently for you. The initial synchronization happens in two
steps, the first is to read the most recent events, the +/- one month,
as you see, then the rest of the calendar. Maybe something happened
before the second round finished, but the calendar thinks it has
everything. Right-click the calendar at the left tree and choose
'Refresh'. That will re-synchronize the whole content.
        Bye,
        Milan
Hi Milan,

this don't work. I tried several times to refresh the calendar, but always get only the +- 1 month entries.

Is there maybe a log, where I can look for issues?

Matthias