[Evolution] caldav-sync - timespan

Hello,

I use evolution version 3.12.10 with KUbuntu 14.10. I sync a calendar with a owncloud 8.02 installation.

My problem is, that only 2 months in the past and 1 month in the future is visible in evolution - besides recurrent events.

I already asked in owncloud forum and they told, that the calendar-app configure this.

Can you please tell me, where I can configure, that evolution syncs the whole calendar with caldav? In Android this is working with CalDav-Sync.

Thanks in advance!

Matthias