Re: [Evolution] Duplicate spam

On Sat, 2015-06-06 at 22:25 +1000, dean wrote:
sorry I wasn't very clear. Its the same server, same account hosted
at
optusnet.com.au which is an Australian ISP. I have another account at
the same server that doesn't duplicate my messages. They are both
setup
as IMAP+ account's using ssl. I'm not sure what other info to include
pls advise

Pete has indicated some things you can try. The main candidate for
confusion regarding message state is having more than one mail program
accessing the same folders at the same time and possibly stepping on
each others toes. One way to discard this possibility is to log out of
the webmail account and see if the problem persists over time. Make
sure that no other programs are accessing the account, including mail
notification widgets and mail apps on other computers or on your phone.

It would also be interesting to see if the messages are strictly
duplicates (they have the same Message-ID header) or are in fact the
same content being received more than once.

poc