Re: [Evolution] Duplicate spam

On Sat, 2015-06-06 at 12:12 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sat, 2015-06-06 at 10:27 +1000, dean wrote:
Is anyone able to offer some advice? I have not received any
response.

Thanks
On Wed, 2015-06-03 at 17:48 +1000, dean wrote:
Hi guys,

Evolution 3.12.9, debian 8, IMAP account.

I am having a problem with duplicate spam on one of my accounts. I
have
tried deleting, selecting "remove duplicate messages" and expunging
the
folder but the messages will reapear after moving away and
reselecting
the folder, checking the web mail the messages are still there. The
messages seem to increase and previously have filled my mailbox
quota. I
have "check incoming messages for junk" off. The last time this
happened
i had to clear the messages, shutdown evo and delete them using web
mail.
I have two accounts on this server and have only seen this happen
on
one.

So how do i debug this and stop this from happening?
ps screenshot of the folder: http://imgur.com/zIlAi8X

It's very hard to know what's going on without more information. All we
know is that it's Evo 3.12 with an IMAP account, and some kind of
webmail which isn't identified. We also don't know whether the IMAP
server is the same as the webmail server.

poc

Hi,
sorry I wasn't very clear. Its the same server, same account hosted at
optusnet.com.au which is an Australian ISP. I have another account at
the same server that doesn't duplicate my messages. They are both setup
as IMAP+ account's using ssl. I'm not sure what other info to include
pls advise

Dean.