From: Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Ubuntu 15.10 Gnome and Evolution
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:02:54 +0100

On Mon, 2015-07-20 at 09:42 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
Over the weekend, I was able to get the i386 version of Ubuntu 15.10 Gnome to install on a hp-compaq dx2200 minitower (2007 vintage). This distribution came with Evolution 3.12.11 already installed. Gnome version is 3.16.2. I realize that 15.10 is still under development so that is why I tried this on a surplus PC, and not on one of my production machines. However, I am wondering why a more recent version of Evolution is not included. I was not able to find a compiled build of 3.16.3 for i386 systems.
You'll have to ask on the Ubuntu lists about that. Despite recent activity, this list, like Evolution, is supposed to be distribution agnostic. But perhaps they just haven't bothered to do it yet. P. _______________________________________________ evolution-list mailing list evolution-list gnome org To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ... https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list