Re: [Evolution] R: Evolution

Am Freitag, den 17.07.2015, 20:30 +0100 schrieb Daniel James Wainwright:
Hi Bart, et. al.
I have many issues with Evo on Ubuntu. I have found that it is Ubuntus
fault not Evolutions. Ubuntu/Canonical have no love for Gnome &
Evolution. I am very fed up about this situation. However, I'm inclined
to switch distro at the next convenient opportunity to one which
supports Gnome and Evolution :) I prefer to continue to support Gnome
than be dictated to by Canonical.
+1
Let me know which you've switched to ...
--
Tom <tom prost-net de>
Tom's ProstNet