[Evolution] R: Evolution

To  whom it may concern,

I've used evolution for 8 years starting with ubuntu 6.06 up to ubuntu 10.04,
on which it's still working and I've used until yesterday, but now I'm sorry to
report that I've decided to migrate to thunderbird because I've changed pc and
upgraded from ubuntu 10.04 to ubuntu 14.04 (evolution 3.10.4) and I cannot work
with the new version of evolution using POP accounts on Zimbra server

I've 4 account set up. The e-mail-message filters and contacts export from
10.04 and import in 14.04 seems good, even if I've 4096 messages kept on server
(we use zimbra) and these have been all duplicated

One big problem was that after I've restored saved data evolution crashed,
I've restarted it many times, but it crashed every time 10s after startp,
probably when it tries to access the mail boxes,

I've run:

evolution -c tasks

from shell and I've got these:
(evolution:3122): camel-WARNING **: Failed to initialize NSS SQL database in
sql:/etc/pki/nssdb: NSS error -8126
(evolution:3122): GLib-CRITICAL **: Source ID 894 was not found when
attempting to remove it
(evolution:3122): GLib-CRITICAL **: Source ID 928 was not found when
attempting to remove it
(evolution:3122): camel-WARNING **: CamelPOP3Folder::get_message_sync()
reported failure without setting its GError
(evolution:3122): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_propagate_error: assertion 'src != NULL'
failed
(evolution:3122): camel-WARNING **: CamelPOP3Folder::get_message_sync()
reported failure without setting its GError
(evolution:3122): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_propagate_error: assertion 'src != NULL'
failed

then I've been able to work offline and to disable all the accounts except one
and after returning online it doesn't crash any more. But then  I've got many
times::

####################### Error while Fetching Mail.  Cannot get POP summary:

I've disabled any POP extensions and I've changed the password, many times,
but this still happens, so I've starting using thunderbird, I'll export the old
mail in mbox format and I'll import them in thunderbird

Many thanks

Best regards.