Re: [Evolution] Smileys from Outlook?

On Fri, 2015-07-17 at 12:16 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 10:54:41 +0100
Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk> wrote:

I don't know, just do it.

Ok then... :) I will see if I can find that font and try...

On Fedora it's wine-wingdings-fonts-system.

Ok, installed the font but I still see the J instead of a smiley...
Anything else I need to do?
(I can see the Wingdings font listed when using fc-list so it's
there...)

If you are viewing the text version of the page, then it really is a
'J' that is in there!

You could also look at the source code of the email to make sure that
the HTML version does indeed use wingdings and that the font name
needed isn't something like MSWingDings - it's Outlook after all.

P.