Re: [Evolution] Why does not copy & paste work in separate monitor setup?

On Tue, 2015-07-14 at 21:06 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
I have two monitors that is setup as two separate X screens and I run
Evolution on one screen. But if I need to copy any text from
Evolution to the

I always run with two screens - and cut-n-paste works as expected.

other monitor, that is not possible... I have to paste it into
something else running on the same monitor as Evolution and then copy
again from this
application. Then I can paste it in the other monitor..
Is this by design or? Is there anyway to fix this?

Do you mean highlight & middle click - or - highlight cut/copy [Ctrl
-X/Ctrl-C] click paste [Ctrl-V]?

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383