Re: [Evolution] Why does not copy & paste work in separate monitor setup?

On Tue, 2015-07-14 at 21:06 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:

I have two monitors that is setup as two separate X screens and I run
Evolution on one screen. But if I need to copy any text from Evolution to the
other monitor, that is not possible... I have to paste it into something else
running on the same monitor as Evolution and then copy again from this
application. Then I can paste it in the other monitor..

Is this by design or? Is there anyway to fix this?

Regards,

BTJ

may be a completely separate issue but..

copy paste into firefox search box would not work for me initially, unless i did
the paste into something else and then paste into the search box.  i
finally determined that it was a matter of x11 primary selection vs
clipboard buffers and how the various apps/X utilized them.  I resolved
my issue by adding parcellite to my startup applications and under the
behavior tab on preferences turning on the top three check buttons under
Clipboards