Re: [Evolution] Evolution migration from Computer to Notebok

On Sat, 2015-07-11 at 14:09 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
That wasn't the point I was making. You said something about Google
and the NSA. The question of legal decryption is entirely separate.

Another subscriber mentioned Google and the NSA, it wasn't me.

Btw. even if mails wouldn't get sniffed and analysed, we can't expect
that deleting from a provider's server will really shred the mails on
this server and we completely don't have impact to other servers those
mails passed. IMO mails that aren't encrypted anyway should be deleted
after retrieving and they are better preserved on a private computer.