Re: [Evolution] Evolution migration from Computer to Notebok

Hello at all

and thank you very much for your helpful answers.

I use POP mail because:
I keep all mail that has me very, very often helped and at the end of the year I make a backup.
No IMAP profile has enough space for a year-backup.
I must be able to read offline, my connection is fast but the provider very unreliable. So I can write at a
pinch even letters or give a fax.

I have a PC and a notebook, so I can not build a remote server separately.
I do not know very well documented in German small remote server with a good community.
I have no experience in Setting up a server.
Is there any such thing as an instant remote server, which would be suitable to that?
Today, hard drives big and cheap and shit on the quality.
This should be considered at the next evolution generation IMHO.
I have no experience with different versions of Evolution.
Data security is very important to me.
The fact is that Google is a NSA Tocher: At least everything is read and controlled and not just mail, cell
phones, telephones, etc.
Therefore NSA is the name of the world terrorist organization No. 1. Please remember Snowden...

Regards Ralph