Re: [Evolution] calendar search

Thank you.

Well, that's beyond my abilities. Doing some grep and cat >> would have
been most I could have done.

Wolf

Am Freitag, den 10.07.2015, 13:01 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha:
On Fri, 2015-07-10 at 12:22 +0200, Herr Oswald wrote:
.config/evolution/calendar , nor in
.local/share/evolution/calendar

I could find any files with calendar contents. I'm using CalDAV only.
Where would I find searchable files?

      Hi,
remote calendars, mail accounts,... has their local cache in the
"Disposable data caches" section here:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/data-storage.html.en

That is ~/.cache/evolution/calendar/<uid-of-the-caldav-calendar>/
but I didn't suggest to play with the cache file. What I meant with the
command line tool was to write an application which would open the
calendar, gather data from it and process it in some way. It would be a
simple application, but probably not that simple to write for someone
facing Calendar API for the first time. Here [1] is written most of it,
it only would change the EVENT_QUERY and the post-processing. I would
use e_cal_client_get_object_list_sync() myself, for its simplicity.
      Bye,
      Milan

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data
-server/tree/tests/libecal/client/test-cal-client-get-object-list.c