Re: [Evolution] Evolution migration from Computer to Notebok

On Fri, 2015-07-10 at 11:36 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Use a remote server.  It works.

I second this. Not only does it work but it keeps your vital data
separate from the specific software you use to access it. I use Evo and
Gmail (and very occasionally Thunderbird) on my desktop(s) and various
apps on my phone and tablet, because each of them does things the
others don't do. For example I have long since stopped using local junk
mail controls and just use Google's. If you're paranoid about Google,
use something else, but so many problems would be avoided if people
just stopped using POP for their mail. Almost no-one has only one
computer any more.

poc