Re: [Evolution] Evolution migration from Computer to Notebok

Am Freitag, den 10.07.2015, 09:50 +0100 schrieb Pete Biggs:
Don't reply to a previous thread and just change the subject line -
your message will be threaded with the previous topic.
(...)

Syncing between different instances of Evolution on two different
machines is very difficult - if they are different versions of
Evolution, then it is, just simply, not possible.

Hi,
hoping not to bother those dealing with the previous topic, I have taken
account of using "syncevolution". I haven't used it yet, so that I don't
have any experience so far.
How are your experiences with it ?
Does it have problems with different versions of evolution ?
--
Best,
Thomas