Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.12.9 divide in 4 MySQL Database

Hy P,

sorry I couldn't find the Mail from you, because I had some Evolution
crashes.

 -  There is an Evolution backup facility which
will collect together all your data and configuration into a single
file.
Thanks I know this option very well, but the Mail programm crashed more
than once.

The notes are now so many, that's enough for a database.
And yes I like MySQL It is free, professional and stable.

I can not accept more data loss,
that's why I want everything save individually

And yes I am using Leo.org and the Google translater to translate all
lines.
You have something better for me?

In any case, now thank you very much for your patience and help

Regards Ralph

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------Von: Pete Biggs
<pete biggs org uk>