[Evolution] Evolution 3.12.9 divide in 4 MySQL Database

Hi All

This Case is closed closed due to wrong title.
Betreff: Evolution 4 new Questions
Datum: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:19:28 +0100

I could ask you kindly to help me with my problems.

in the history subject: Re: [Evolution] 4 Troubles
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 15:21:46 +0200 i could not solve the problems.
So I got an upgrade from Linux 7 to Linux 8 because of data protection
(backup).

NEW XXX
evolution 3.12.9

Debian Linux 8 (Jessie) / 64 Bit 8GB RAM
4 Core / 2.66 GHz Intel
Filesystems ext4

OLD XXX
evolution 3.4.4

Debian Linux 7 (Wheezy) / 32 bit 8GB RAM
4 Core / 2.66 GHz Intel
Filesystems ext4
XXXX

I have a much better Evolution Mail and now I need solutions for:

How can I get my local take notes in MySQL and include them in
evolution?
Only then, can I manually create a MySQL input/output masks.
I would like to view the saved configuration.
How and where does it without losing data?

How can I transfer my contacts in MySQL and reconnect them to evolution?
Only then, can I manually create a MySQL input/output masks.
I would like to view the saved configuration with the default settings
for comparison.
How and where does it without losing data?

How can I transfer my e-mails with the ABC directory structure in MySQL
and reconnect them to evolution?
Only then, can I manually create a MySQL input/output masks.
I would like to view the saved configuration with the default settings
for comparison.
How and where does it without losing data?

My calendar is local and I want to view the saved configuration.
How and where does it without losing data?

Can you please tell me or someone to help you.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Ralph