Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.12.9 divide in 4 MySQL Database

Hy Milan,

thank you very much and sad to hear.

Can I make an Evolution stand-alone Backup only from my Mails?
Can I make an Evolution stand-alone Backup only from my Notes?
Can I make an Evolution stand-alone Backup only from my Contacts?
Can I make an Evolution stand alone Backup only from my Calendar?+
And then how glad the backup files?

In all 4 cases without any configuration?
I want to be absolutely sure not to lose any data.
Now I am looking for a conversion from mbox to mysql

In any case, now thank you very much for the good help

Bye Ralph

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------Von: Milan Crha
<mcrha redhat com>